Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facility Chains
View Single Post
Old Apr 24 2023, 07:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I'm playing on the new website, idk if that makes a difference here.

When I go to sell the chain products that I can't export to anyone, the amount I'm told is in storage is not the same as the amount the game tells me it's sold. For example, today I had around 10k products in chain storage, but the game sold 16k.
Hi Sqrl,
Took me a bit to figure this out, but the difference is this. When you have facility chain pairs of facilities then you produce x amount of products. However not all of those products from a particular facility are actually exportable because you do not have a neighbor with a requirement to import all of them. So you have additional products that are made in your facility chain pair, as it does make exportable all products in the facility, but not all of them can be exported. Thus you have additional products that the only thing you can do is sell them. That is the difference between what is shown on the main screen as exportable and what you see when you check storage for selling.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.