View Single Post
Old Jun 27 2017, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carhar View Post
I don't like the way you have changed all the fishing

You can not see how many fish are left after each click and you have to click a lot and you only get a smaller number. You really never know just where you are at. I don't want to work for someone that has a lot of water and fishing to do and not know where I am.
AND I HATE how you have to wait when you are harvesting before what you are harvesting blacks out. It take more time to do it this way and sometimes you go over what you have done to find out you have already done those trees etc. Please change things back.
Hi Carhar,
I am not sure what you are talking about for the fishing as nothing has been changed for the fishing. Try clicking to fish, move the pointer off the water, then back over it and it will show you how many are left.
As far as the harvesting, the sections you harvest will go to transparent until you have harvested 2 to 3 sections and then will disappear completely if you have the eye completely closed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.