View Single Post
Old Feb 09 2020, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsfarm View Post
NCC - at first I thought great, I came in 5th, I hadn't had that high a score in ages...usually I place 10th-8th. So I started playing hard, racked up a good score before the competing neighbourhoods were done...and guess what....back in 10th position again. Give me a break or some incentive to start playing hard again....never being #1 or #2 and getting that farm cash would be nice....but destroying a person's incentive to do so, by constantly putting them with competing neighbourhoods in which they have no hope of competing against, is mean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I also am very dissapointed with the NCC scoring... also had a great total after filling my facs and have found that most of my neighbors just don't bother... and they only seem to have 1 or 2 facs... luckily this weeks chosen facilities are using up a lot of the excess products I have had in storage but I think I will disable the NCC once this current contest ends... just not worth it anymore...
Hi cgsfarms and Aussie Rae,
The method of choosing the competing teams has not changed. It is still done by trying to select teams to compete by the number of facilities in your team and matching the closest number of facilities for all teams. The number of facilities in the teams may be a spread of totals, but you have to be able to pick 10 teams and if there are not 10 teams with the same number of facilities then you have to choose some that may be higher or lower than what you have for your team. What the teams do with those facilities is what is going to determine your position in the contest.

What the new scoring does is make the team leader who will win the prizes have to work to get there. It prevents the team leader from just sitting back and letting the team members do all the work and they do little or nothing to help get to the top positions.

If you have a better way to choose the teams you compete against then please suggest it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.