View Single Post
Old Apr 10 2015, 05:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
The Gifts are all messed up now when I just went in to collect. I did NOT know about any changes today prior other than I did notice in the market place when Hiring someone the popup you get from the person has a description of what you are being hired for more than it did before.

The ISSUE I am having currently is when I went in to collect a couple gifts, IT automatically collected ALL 50 that I had in there!!! NOT happy as there were things I intended on exchanging to receive first!!! PLEASE FIX THIS back again or tell me how to get it to work again. Thanks

I am using Opera browser an the most recent version. I also cleared the mem cache an it didn't help!
Hi Lollipop,
I just tried it and only got the gifts I accepted. I did 2 for just accept and 2 for exchange and accept. They worked fine. The only thing I can think of is you accidently clicked on accept all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.