View Single Post
Old Nov 21 2017, 09:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_p View Post
im a bit put out about this feature. while i have several of each coin factory, i only have a few FC facs that i have 2 of. as a single parent, i dont have a lot of real cash to put into this game, especially to just make coins when that feature is released. when we get levels every 3 months, we get 25 fc, which isnt even enough to get another factory. 1 or 2 fc each week, for the quests, and maybe some fc when ur NCC comes in isnt enough to help us get those fc facs any time soon either. please rethink this. i think it is going to be a cool feature, but i think, in my opinion, you would get a much better response to it if you make the FC requirement simple- 1 factory instead of 2. i can not believe i am the only person that thinks this as well. i know alot of people are on a fixed income, and this is their only means of entertainment. for the record- because i know someone will say it- i do not have an entertainment budget- i dont go out to eat, or to the movies, etc- i dont have the money to do it. i pay my bills n make sure my kids have what they need. please reconsider the 2 factories to make a chain requirement. i cant even make a chain this week because i dont have 2 fc factories to make one, of any of the ones that show up to use.
Hi Jade_p,
Nothing says you have to make a chain every week. If you don't have the FC factories needed or the FC to buy the additional 1 then don't. You will not make as many coins as those who can afford the FC, but you can still make coins from the coins facility chains.
If you wish to make a suggestion about the FC chains then please place it in the Suggestions section where we group the suggestions by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.