View Single Post
Old Oct 22 2017, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
7 a week is more realistic as 8 means you have to get up in the middle of the night to accomplish this...which for some busy people is a very unfair thing to ask. If you don't do this, you can bet one of your quests will drop off the total. Not everyone can afford to get all the facilities and those just starting out are finding it harder and harder to get ahead.
I understand what you are saying, but I have a strategy that works. When I collect FC for one quest, I do not immediately start the next one. I open every quest, but do not finish one for 3-4 days. That gives me time to open 8 quests that I can finish. I also do not harvest the first crops or trees needed at first because I don't want working my facilities to start them before I'm ready. It works for me. I get 2 FC for quests every 8-10 days.
I also use this strategy for the CoOp quests. I get on the computer before work just to send ships and open a CoOp quest. Then I can open another that evening. I don' have all of the FC facilities, so almost every week there is one i can't do. Sometimes I settle for 1 FC instead of 2, but ANY FC is better than 0 FC!!