View Single Post
Old Oct 17 2017, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Just an observation. I have purchased ALL the FC facilities and service facilities except for the last two "Taste of" that were just released. I have the first two "Taste of" that were released time before this one. I have only gotten one of them in my quests in a month period.

Last week I got two of the new ones (which I don't have) in my quests.....one in the regular quest and one in the co-op quest. This week I got another one. Seems funny I don't get them a lot when I have them but when I don't have them I get them every week.

Things that make you go hmmmm.....
I have to agree with you Jean. I have had a little time to go back to quests recently and it seems that the 'random' choice is at it again requiring me to buy cash facilities that I don't have in order to finish my quest. It does make me wonder why those prepared to work for extra farm cash would bother with such little reward for the effort when finishing requires the purchase of a facility costing 32 times the probable reward I now remember that is part of the reason I quit them in the first place. I now can't open another quest for 20 hours and hope that I have the required facility for it. It puts you right off doing them - for the HUGE reward of $1 farm cash a week

This was all discussed in the forum years ago when they were first brought in, but it seems that the only purpose of them is to make more money from the purchase of $$ facilities because the developers have still done absolutely nothing about it. We are not given an 'option B' to open a second 'random' choice of quest... only two chances allowed per day... We are told that the quest will be 'specially created' for us, but if that was the case we would own the facilities for which the quest is created