Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Oct 25 2022, 04:44 AM

Default Boosting my trains and gift page

Hello, I have trains on 4 farms - 19 - 23 - 29 - 30 with the exception of the train on fam 30,all have 10 long cars. I am unable to boost them,any of them. When it comes to unloading,it shows that the Mayor has given me a bonus. I thought that only happened on every third time of unloading or has that changed now. I try to ask neighbors/friends to boost and it comes up with a window. The window has a circle at the top which goes round and round,nothing happens. I've left the window open for a very long time but still nothing. I have had this problem since April of last year and I understand that it a Facebook problem,so I have been told. I have written to them on several occasions and I have not received any answers nor have they put the problem to rights. its the same problem with gifts. If Im sent a gift,I can send back BUT,if I go to the git page,I have the same problem as I do with my trains. Its very frustrating,especially now the Farm Pass is here as I need my trains to move quicker. Please someone help me. Facebook dont seem to care a hoot about this....ID 1785901348...thank you