View Single Post
Old Mar 30 2018, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
not sure if anyone else has noticed but lately when I plant my quest farm, which is ticked as a quest farm and also as a private farm, after planting and its irrigated, using my purple one, and saving.. its shows its irrigated but the next morning I awake to dead crops and the ones still growing do not show the extended growth time that they should... not a big deal as I usually only plant short term crops on this farm.. 1 hr to 12 hr.... but wondering if its due to changes made recently re irrigation on private farms?
Hi Aussie Rae,
It sounds to me like it didn't irrigate when you thought it did specially since the ones still growing don't show the shortened growth time. Please try again and see if it does the same.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.