Old Jul 27 2011, 09:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
Ditto to the above, plus.. Beeswax too! I own two Bee farms, and I still never have enough Beeswax to meet the demand for the recent products added that require it. The Scented Candles alone use 3 Beeswax per 10 candles (one batch) to produce... and we only get a total of 50 Beeswax every six hours!

Sheep and Llamas... I have ten Wool sheds on ten farms, and again.. never have enough of either kind of wool to meet the demand for producing all the products using them. I have a ton of extra, loose sheep and llamas on most farms, to try to increase wool production -- which is slowing everything down, of course, and also makes planting and harvesting much more difficult. You know extra animals on farms make the game slow down, but won't resolve the wool issue for us. Please.. either greatly increase the limit of sheep and llamas in the sheds.. or let us have multiple wool sheds per farm.. or best of all -- change the time needed to harvest wool sheds! Once every 40 hours is not enough, and will never be enough for advanced players with lots of facilities.

Please keep up with this kind of issue, when you add new products to use existing ingredients. Increase production of that ingredient at the same time you add the new products that use it.

I do have problems with LLAMAS, SHEEP AND COD, never enough.. I have 3 sheds and many lakes and sea strips... on the bee's wax... let it built up for about 2 or 3 days and you will have enough.. I fill mine to capacity, but do not post facilities as soon as I have a batch or two. I post facilities like once a week and that seems to solve the problem except with the above mention animals and fish... we either need llamas and sheep like the cows and hens or have animals on the loose on the farms where you have a shed. Please devs fix this.. thanks