View Single Post
Old Aug 31 2014, 11:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftquestion View Post
Thank You Knight Rider, I did that when I first got the email and didn't see the location the email stated. I go to the "where you are logged in" all the time. I was told if you clear out all but the current it helps the game load quicker. Still would like to know if it would be ok if I copied and posted the hacker thread by Rob T?
On the clear memcache, it says to only do this when told to.? I do it often because my farm loads slow. Am I doing something wrong? Even when I clear it I can go back to do it again and there is still all that writing in there.
Hello ftquestion,

Your welcome. The reason you should only clear the FT memcache when there is a problem is that it clears all your FT data on the Slashkey servers so that all new data has to be loaded, that is one reason it takes longer to load your farm after doing the memcache. The unsetting that you see when you use the memcache is it is clearing all of the data so that the new data can be loaded. That is why we say only to do it when told to clear the FT memcache.

About the copy and paste of that warning you would have to send a message to Rob T and ask him if it is okay.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.