View Single Post
Old Sep 05 2011, 01:13 PM

Default Farmers need help!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl2009 View Post
Hi,

I'm not sure I agree with us having to contact facebook directly about the gifts in our Gift Requests on our facebook home pages missing. I think the developers of farm town need to go to bat for us here. Regardless of how many gifts we had just hanging out in OUR Gift Request section, they were OUR gifts and someone needs to speak up to face book on OUR behalf.

If you type in the Help section on the face book home page: Gift Requests - this is the answer you get:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an issue with the Gifts feature in an application created by an external developer.
You can find support for an application by an external developer here. Unfortunately, Facebook cannot provide any support for applications built by external developers. If you continue experiencing issues with the Gifts feature on one of your applications, we recommend contacting the developer, via the "Contact Developer" link on the application's page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It sounds like facebook is pointing the finger at the developer to fix it.
I agree with the post!! As individuals it seems like we have very little influence with either Face Book or Farm Town/slashkey........SO, if FaceBook is pointing the finger at Slashkey and according to the mods, we need to contact Face Book, it just looks like we have lost all our gifts or most of them, and no one is willing to take responsibility!! Come ON...yes, it is just a game but I need some support from the devs. PLEASE??!!??