View Single Post
Old Aug 20 2019, 10:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
I'm having trouble buying the upgrades. I've tried everything I can think of. Was able to do 3 of the 10 farms and the rest say I already have the upgrades, but I don't. They are all 46X46. Help please. I am linked, can you take a look and see why this might be happening? Thanks
Hi siszzlinsssandi,
Please note that these upgrades are for the original first 10 farms. If you have moved your farms around then the ones in the first 10 locations may not be the ones you can upgrade.
You can find out where those farms are by using the Farm Selector Manager in your toolbox. Select to Reset them and that will show them in there original position. When you have found what farms they are click the red X at the bottom. That will leave them where you have them and will not move them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.