View Single Post
Old Feb 12 2011, 12:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Okay....had just started this, and the new update notice appeared in the middle...so hopefully I can edit all the stuff out that no longer applies!

So far this is great!! Lovely job on this wonderful game!! Kudoes to all of you!!!

However, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!! I just dumped my plums and apricot trees...rofl!! I opted for more mulberry and rubber trees!

I like the new things that I have found so far, and I finally got time to play around with the facility manager...VERY nice!! If this old brain can remember it.

I really love this game, I really do...a bit frustrated with all the things that are farmcash only, now that we are on a fixed income, there is a lot less to use for games.

While I love, love, love that the store or sell popup is gone...I am missing all the trees I harvested during the changeover...sigh. It says I have no olives, and I just harvested a large number of them.

I also noticed that even tho' I worked about 5 or 6 farms since late last night, got around 3-5 wedding dresses, and I refilled and emptied my facility for quite a few more(sorry I never expected to need to know how many...this is just one example) all that is in my storage is 5 dresses.

It does make me afraid to harvest the rest of my trees, I don't want to loose all my silk worms and other hard to get harvests.

But, I guess if all I loose is a little money, I think I will totally like the new update anyway!! Thank you so much for all your work.

Gonna try the cache thing, and reboot to see if my olives return, etc.

PS why does it still say I am just a beginner when I am at level 185?

Last edited by susme48; Feb 12 2011 at 12:08 AM. Reason: another question