Thread: Official Top Post Thread Block Unblock - Ignore Unignore
View Single Post
Old Oct 19 2022, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by robndiamond View Post
Hello..

I've read the information you have on here about reporting people and them getting banned. I have a friend that was banned on one account and they had another account that they were using, as do many of other players. On the second account, they were farming and building up their farms and was at almost level 800. This person and I go into the inn, they aren't saying much at all, just watching for the most part, we leave and the next morning that account is banned! I could see it if they were acting up or being inappropriate in any way, but they were not. I know there was a mod in the room and probably checked to see who this person was since they were new to the inn, but how is it justified to ban someone who wasn't doing anything??? I know it was not done by mistake, it was done because some do not like this person, which everyone has a right to their opinion, but when you aren't doing anything or hardly saying anything, I don't see how it can be cause for a ban. It seems like some can get banned for just being in the wrong place and others seem to get away with everything and nothing happens to them. There needs to be some sort of proof that you have to provide when reporting people and not just on someone's word, or if there are more than one complaint about the same issue with a person.
The mute and ignore features are there for a reason, I'm not sure why there is all of this banning going on to begin with.

Thank you!
Robndiamond
Hi Robindiamond,
The only thing that the game bans or blocks if they have been reported or we find they are using abusive or inappropriate language is their ability to chat with others.

If your friend has been banned from the game for a period of time it is because Facebook has done so. We have no control over that. I am sorry but there is nothing we can do to lift that banning, so they will jut have to wait it out until they can get back in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.