View Single Post
Old Dec 10 2022, 03:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswing View Post
No, there wasn't. Which does not at all matter, legally: whether a business has issues with third-party companies or contractors has no bearing on their obligations to their customers. If you paid for (say) Internet service from a local carrier, and their response to a prolonged outage was "Gosh, it wasn't our fault, but we're pocketing your monthly payment anyway," your response wouldn't be to shrug your shoulders and say "Oh, well, too bad for me then." You would demand a credit, you would be legally entitled to it, the company would be in hot water if they just ignored your protests, and you just might be in the market for a new Internet provider.
Hi Ravenswing,
The difference is that the developers were not pocketing or earning any money while the game was down both times. Since no one was able to buy any farm cash during the shut down then there was no income and no monetary loss for you.
Your protestations were not ignored and they worked as fast as they could with Facebook to resolve the complaints from Facebook. Facebook is not quick in responding.

As I said any compensation will be up to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.