View Single Post
Old Sep 03 2016, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul posted this update:
Post-Release Updates - September 3rd, 7:00PM

- We just rebooted some servers that could have been causing the issues with the new facilities, please report here if you are still having issues.

- We will soon offer a switch mechanism somewhere for the new tools, so you can change back and forth between the new and old method, however, I can confirm that once you get a handle on them they will work much faster on any farm compared to the old tools.

It's true that at the beginning it can be confusing, because the highlight covers the trees by the trunk (where they are planted) not by the top of the trees but we have found it could be mastered eventually.

I would suggest you try running memcache and then see if the facilities show and can be loaded. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.