View Single Post
Old Oct 14 2013, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I guess I should have said it this way. My neighbor told me that my points that she can see didn't move, since she is the one that can see my points and I can't. I had done prior work for her or on her farm, I had 6 points prior to sending the gift card, and I still have 6 points after sending the gift card, it counted watering flowers as one action and working facilities as a different action, but it is not registering that I sent the gift card, which is a different action than the first two.

It states a particular (which mean an individual) helping action, as stated above, shows 3 different individual help actions that can be performed for a neighbor, so the way it is stated means, you can send ingredients, work facilities, and send a FarmCash gift to a neighbor and all 3 action will count, because they are different actions and none was being duplicated, now if you try to duplicate any of those then it will only count once. Now if you are saying that you can only do one of the 3, then you need to reword it to say "A neighbor can only be helped once in every 6 or 8 hours, which ever it is". Plus it doesn't even say what a few hours means, is it 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, or is it more than 8 hours?
Hi, thanks for clarifying your problem, all I can suggest is you contact Support as we cannot help with missing Help points. To contact Support Click Here