View Single Post
Old Aug 20 2014, 04:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinegun View Post
I have bought 500 FC from your site. But there was an incentive. I had earned 35 FC and wanted more FC to make or buy better stuff. Right now there is no incentive and it seems from your response there will be none. So you made the prize of FC for building the game and I am saying it is wrong to just cut people off. You need to continue with the incentive you made the promise not me.
Hello Machinegun,

What promise and incentives are you talking about? Slashkey has never made any kind of promise, incentive or anything in the game.

EDIT: Slashkey has put into the game that you can receive some FC for doing quests, it isn't a lot of FC, but 1 or 2 FC a week is better than none. Plus Trial Pay along with Facebook has the Earn Cash tab at the top of the game that you can possibly earn some FC, the Earn Cash tab though isn't connected to Slashkey and they have no control over that tab.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Aug 20 2014 at 04:47 PM.