View Single Post
Old Nov 25 2017, 04:23 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
Hi, can I ask for a good explanation please:
If we have say 4 of a facility..lets say the bakery..., and we choose the 2 for the chain. I am wondering if I am correct in thinking that the products produced in those 2 bakeries can not be used for anything other than selling at market. If that is the case, then we are losing a lot of produce that we are needing to support our other facilities, as a lot of products from the bakery are needed in a lot of other facilities. I hope I have not interpreted this wrongly, if so could we please have this explained plainly for a dummy like me to understand, lol
Thank you
Hi jules,

No you are not losing any production for the rest of your facilites even if 2 of them are in a chain.

Take coin regular facilites as an example. 100% of what you produce in them can be used for other facilites as normal. You lose nothing.

What happens when you enter them into a chain and you have reached chain status, is those 2 facilites then produce 140% ( an extra 40% above normal). That 40% is your export products that can be used for import/export or sale for pure profit as they did not use any of your ingredients to make them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.