Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Apr 18 2023, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
hello thanks for the new update. I bought the prenatal care center and prenatal supply factory I put them on my farms 40 and also moved my bee farm and fish farming plant from the top left corner to the bottom right corner to be with all the other ft$ items I put the new facilities as in prenatal ones on the bottom right corner. and all items have disappeared They do not show when I click on my production chain. You can confirm I purchased them and check my production chain and nothing is showing. So I am missing my fish farm plant, bee farm, prenatal care center and prenatal supply factory all of this happened just now I am also missing my pig barn
Hi Nettie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about missing items since it is about more than just the current release facilities.
You will need to supply the account ID for your farms these are missing from. You can find that number at the bottom of the page your farms are on. The farms linked to your email address here do not show the purchase of any of the new facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.