View Single Post
Old Aug 19 2010, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SivNorway View Post
thank you.
I dont understand all of it, but I will try - and see what happened.

If I understand right, I must have a pigsty and pigs, and the spreader will come under tools... I click on this and etc etc... over my farm... and It will grow faster and I get double coins and crops...

Must I do this just right after seeding, or is it enough to do it some other time before the crops are ready?

Thank you for try help a helpless norwegian

Greetings, Siv
Hello once more Siv

Yes the spreader is purchased in the tools section of the store. Unfortunately it does cost FarmCash although I think it is worth every cent I have spent on this tool.

This tool (Manure Spreader) can be used on all your farms but you will need to move it from farm to farm. The Manure Spreader comes with enough fertilizer for 5 farms so that you can use it straight after you have made a purchase. Harvesting the pigs with a pigsty will fill up the spreader with new fertilizer.

Fertilizer does not work on crops that are ready to harvest. You put it on crops that are growing.

The fertilizer will last for 3 days. You can replant the same areas (raspberries, purple grapes etc over and over) and the fertilizer will still stay active until the end of 3 days.

I hope that you are able to understand what I am trying to say.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!

Last edited by Mrs Borgies; Aug 19 2010 at 03:25 AM.