Old Nov 14 2010, 02:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I must be dense on this tree thing. I was going to arrange my trees in a way that would work should I hire someone who uses teh chopper. However, I simply do not understand how they should be arranged. I realize they should be 4 rows of 8 trees going from left to right or right to left. I take it that the chopper chops a rectangle and it cannot be rotated. However, I was told it does less oaks than pines, so am assuming that this arrangement is for pines. How about bamboo, oak and cinnamon. Is the arrangement the same for them? Surely there must be instructions for teh slow of learning somewhere on this forum. I would think it would be spelled out somewhere so that people can know exactly what was needed before even buying the equipment, such as arrangement and amount of fuel required. If there is such a place, would someoen please send me a link or tell me where to go to find it.
I have the chopper--I have found that it doesn't matter whether the trees go right to left or up and down. Further, if you don't have enough trees of a certain kind to make eight across, you can put trees of shorter dimension next to them and the chopper will do all trees regardless of size at once. i.e.---I have pine trees and cinnamon trees next to one another and it gets them all at once. I know that this doesn't help a whole lot as you had a lot of questions---but hopefully it helps a little.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20