View Single Post
Old Jun 03 2019, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Palmarina,

Thanks for your additional information. No you have not done anything wrong. You only have one product in the rubber factory so you can only make one sale offer at a time. Remember when you sell your super facility products you sell the total amount you have at that time, you can't change it to selling a portion of them. When your rubber sheets are sold the buttons in the box with the rubber sheets offer will change from showing "Update" and "Delete" to " Create a Sale Offer". The information in the box also changes from "Sell or Give" to "Sold or Gave".

As you don't like seeing the old offers, what you can do to clear the old ones out is the following:

Create a sale offer in one of the boxes then immediately delete the offer. Repeat that in every box that has an old sale offer until you are down to just one with the sale offer you want to make. Then you will only see that one sale offer.

If you are wanting a quicker way to do that or a way for the other old sale boxes to be automatically cleared for you, perhaps after you have seen what was sold overnight, or when you make your first sale offer for the week that's fine. Just say in your post what you would prefer to happen.

Hi Tiger,

1) Create a sale offer in one of the boxes then immediately delete the offer. Repeat that in every box that has an old sale offer until you are down to just one with the sale offer you want to make. Then you will only see that one sale offer.
>>> OK I have done that and indeed now the old ones are gone and only my rubber sheet are there! Thank you! I would never have figured that out myself. I wonder if other people know how to clear the old offers.

2) It would be nice if the old offers would dissapear automatically when making the first sale offer(s) for the week.

Palmarina