View Single Post
Old Jun 03 2019, 10:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Please see 2 answers in your text.

This is a little confusing, isn't it? 7 old products of the former super facility still standing there and one new one. I clicked on all the other old ones and they don't dissapear. I attached a screen shot with the message I got each time (pict_4) . I don't understand what I am doing wrong.
Hi Palmarina,

Thanks for your additional information. No you have not done anything wrong. You only have one product in the rubber factory so you can only make one sale offer at a time. Remember when you sell your super facility products you sell the total amount you have at that time, you can't change it to selling a portion of them. When your rubber sheets are sold the buttons in the box with the rubber sheets offer will change from showing "Update" and "Delete" to " Create a Sale Offer". The information in the box also changes from "Sell or Give" to "Sold or Gave".

As you don't like seeing the old offers, what you can do to clear the old ones out is the following:

Create a sale offer in one of the boxes then immediately delete the offer. Repeat that in every box that has an old sale offer until you are down to just one with the sale offer you want to make. Then you will only see that one sale offer.

If you are wanting a quicker way to do that or a way for the other old sale boxes to be automatically cleared for you, perhaps after you have seen what was sold overnight, or when you make your first sale offer for the week that's fine. Just say in your post what you would prefer to happen.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 03 2019 at 10:08 AM.