View Single Post
Old Feb 20 2018, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn318 View Post
While working as a super neighbor, the tools change too quickly and the last item that needs to be harvested doesn't get harvested correctly. Just did a farm with only 3 trees to harvest so I selected the scythe to individually harvest. It worked for 2 of the 3 trees then changed quickly to the log truck with chainsaw. I didn't need or want that tool to harvest just one tree. Clearly, 1 second is too short a time limit for autoselect.

Also I have my preferences set to show all but as I'm working as a super neighbor, nothing is showing! No buildings, flowers or anything except what actually needs to be harvested. No shadow of any other items.
Hi Kenn,
If it change to the log truck then you would not have been able to harvest that tree with the scythe. You would have needed the axe for that last tree, so it would have had to change. Not saying that you are wrong or right about the 1 second being too fast.
For the crops we are aware that the harvesting doesn't finish correctly and we have alerted the developers to this problem.
Even though you have preferences set to show all, when you have a tool in your hand then you will only see what can be worked on with that tool. The shadowed (half open eye has been removed. It is either fully open or fully closed. When you have a tool in your hand you can click on the eye in the lower right corner to open it if you wish to see everything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.