Thread: Updated Chapter 16: Land upgrades
View Single Post
Old Jul 30 2018, 07:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Default Can I Rearrange my Farm Order?

Can i rearrange my farm order?

Yes, when you have more than one farm you can do this from the Farm Selector Manager in the Tool Box.

Click on the Tool Box to open it.

In the 2nd column from the left side, towards the top, is the Farm Selector Manager.

Click on it and a window with all your farms listed will open. The top row from left to right are farms 1 to 4. The next row farms 5 to 8 and so on.

There is an arrow to the right of every farm name. Click on it and it will show you a scroll-able list of all your farms. To change a farm to another position you click the arrow next to the farm you want to move, then scroll through the list and click on the name of the farm you want to swap it with. When you have made your selection and clicked the green check mark to save, the farms will switch places. The green shading on a farm name, is the farm you are currently on.

NOTE: You are just changing the order of the display of the farms. So for example if you switch farm 1 with farm 4, farm 1 in it's farm link it will remain as farm one, it's just changed positions with farm 4.

How do i put my farms back into their original order?
If at any point you wish to change them all back to their original positions you just click the Reset button at the bottom of the window and ALL the farms will go back into their original order. Click the green check mark to save your changes or click the red x to cancel.

Copy Link - The copy link button allows you to copy the link to a specific farm.
  1. Click Copy Link

A brief notification in white lettering will appear then disappear.
  2. Click on the name of the farm you want to copy the link for and a box will appear showing you the farm link for that farm.

3. To copy the link you need to use your keyboard keys.

The common highlight method to copy the link will not work in this area!

Windows Users press CTRL and C keys on your keyboard to copy the link.

Mac Users press the (Command/Cmd) key ⌘ and C keys on your keyboard to copy the link.

The CTRL and Command keys are usually to the left or right of the space bar on most keyboards.

4. When you have copied the link, click on the red X to close the box.

IMPORTANT!!! - BEFORE you copy anything else! You will need to paste it.

5. To paste the farm link:
    Windows Users press the CTRL and V keys on your keyboard to paste what you copied.

Mac Users you press the (Command/Cmd) key ⌘ and V on your keyboard to paste what you copied.

When you only have one farm or are not able to load the game, there are alternative ways to get your farm link. You can also add your farm link to your Forum signature if are a member of the forum. Instructions for those are posted in the following link:
    https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662838

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 25 2023 at 06:45 PM.