View Single Post
Old Mar 22 2018, 04:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattin View Post
There have been issues with the auto loaders for some time... even though I have them all, there are certain facs or certain products that I have to manually load or start batches for.... royal PIA and usually I only bother when there is a NCC in play for that fac.

Today though, with the Flower Stand that is part of the NCC this week, the loaded should work, but does not. The Fac Manager indicates that I need more of several individual flowers to stock the fac, and I have those in storage, but they were not loaded with the tool. Worse, even when I go into the fac and try to load them manually, that is not happening either.

These kinds of programing issues really put a damper on any incentive to play the game.
Hi Chattin,
Try the new filters for Containing Disabled Products and see if the products that don't start are disabled (no check mark).
For the flower stand it takes 3,000 of each flower to fill, but those are loaded in batches so you may not have enough to start another batch.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.