Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Nov 15 2023, 12:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
Here we go again!!! My girlfriend has been wrongly accused of using a bot/auto clicker. This is a FALSE ACCUSATION. She has been charged guilty of something she is not doing. Who ever is in charge of this game needs to prove her or anyone else accused of using a bot wrong before banning them. This is absurd and I am asking for the person in charge to step up to the plate and prove her of any wrong doing because it can not be done since she is innocent of this charge!!!
Hi KY,
Again if she is clicking too fast such as when buying animals then she will get that warning/banning. The only thing I can tell you is that whatever she is doing at a fast speed she has to slow down doing this. The server does not know if an individual is using a bot or auto-clicker, but that is usually the case when the clicking is faster than the server allows.

I am sure there were warning pop ups before the first time she was banned. If the fast clicking continues then each time it happens after that they will get banned. There is no way the game can determine specifically if the player is using an auto-clicker or bot or just clicking too fast when performing functions on their farms.

There isn't a human involved in this. The program deterrmines from the speed of the clicking that it is possible they are using an auto-clicker or bot. Whether the player is or isn't using an auto-clicker or bot or just clicking to fast can not be determined by the program or a human as neither would have access to the player's computer to determine which is the case. Either way it is disrupting/slowing the game for everyone else because a processor can only process so much data at one time.

If you wish you may contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.