Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Nov 13 2023, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
I don't know exactly where to put this. I was accused of using a BOT. I had to agree to not use the BOT. Think is, I never used a BOT. I bought a bunch of rabbits with the purple hand and was clicking pretty quick. When trying to load them in my new rabbit hutch, is when the notice came up. So, I am just setting the record straight.
Hi GRB,
When you click too fast then the game thinks you are using an auto-clicker or bot. The only thing I can suggest is when buying animals to slow down some, so you don't get banned for a time for going too fast. When you go fast like that it causes slowdowns for other players as the servers can only handle so many inputs at one time. This is why the warning is set at the level it is.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.