View Single Post
Old May 29 2019, 07:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
Taz,
Sorry i didnt see your reply until now .... the neighbor i was trying to buy from was on my farm with me (direct sell not using the trading warehouse), she and I meet every day on my farm at a specific time, i was the first neighbor she was selling to and her SF was showing the item was available, she hasnt tried using the trading warehouse as of yet. we both refreshed our windows, cleared cookies and cache and used memcache to see if we were then able to buy the product we each were offering but we both were getting the same message regardless of which of our products we tried offering.

i was however able to later buy from another neighbors trading warehouse but only after she showed as being online (green dot), i was not able to buy from any of my offline neighbors that have a beige dot as i would get the same message as i did from the neighbor who was trying to sell products to me on my farm.
Hi Storm,
As I said the developers are aware of the problems and are working on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.