View Single Post
Old Jan 10 2017, 11:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just want to put my 2 cents in regarding the ships. I think that they are a great addition to my farms and they contribute a lot of the products that I was always running short of (wish they had included the Pearl Oysters). If you have it fully loaded and don't miss any ports, you do good on everything except the fish and Animal stuff. The BEST part about it is that they can be bought with Farm Coin instead of $$. I have learned to just relax and let them go out and earn some product for me. If it is at a port for more than 12 hours it is time to skip a port. As far as loading is concerned... I just set my phone timer for the minutes it requires and go and add another container if I am home. I don't worry about loading it up because I really only care about the Factory, Food, Fish, Liquid (inks) and crops, etc.
I am sure the developers will come up with a way to make $$ off these ships, but it is something you don't NEED to do. I have not upgraded a lot of the tools because the ones I have work for me. They are the maximum to where I want them to be.
So lets all just be neighborly and help the ones out that are doing the ships.... it is always appreciated!