View Single Post
Old Jan 10 2017, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Can I just say that some players are having no problems with the ships now and do not feel helping a neighbour is a waste of time. The developers are spending many hours updating the ships functions at players request during a holiday time. Thank you for their efforts. I use the skip function when necessary (not very often) and most of my ships come back within 3 days. I get a massive amount of products from this exercise. Thank you neighbours for checking your seaport managers so diligently (as I do). If you do not want to do the ships then don't. Leave it for those who want to do it.
same here.... no problems that would get the panties in a bunch.

It takes me less time to help neighbors, even when there are 4 or 5 ships to load and send on their way, than it does to go from farm to farm.

10 clicks per ship is about 1-2 seconds of my time..... no big deal.

If ya like the ships... play them. If not, don't play them.

I also made a chart of the neighbors whose ports have been visited...and the time any of my ships were in port. After one week, I now know the very few who take way too long (1.5+days) or just don't help. The others, about 40 or so usually take anywhere from 1 minute to a couple hours, with only a few exceptions (overnight, etc).

Thanks Raul..... keep up the good work. If FC tools are introduced, I will evaluate them at that time for how they help my game, and not how they may or may not help someone else.