Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins
View Single Post
Old Jan 08 2021, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
Hello, something is wrong with my game need to talk with the makers of the game. One I don't get coins when I log on there is the pop up about what is new but no coins. 2. the purple glove is still stuck and did what I was told did not work. 3. Warehouse still mess up.
4. I tried to buy Taste of Austrian and the game says I have one and I use the glass to locate it and it says there are none. My game has been weird for a while please don't put my complaint somewhere else. I know everyone is busy.
Hi loudnsassymommaCollar,
The coins you get from the lottery is done when your new Farm Town day start. That day is 20 hours. So if it happens you are not opening your farms at the time of a new day then you will not see the pop up, even though the coins may be added at a different time of the day. With the conversion to the HTML version on going the ere is nothing that can be done for this currently.

What do you mean by stuck in reference to the purple hand? What happens when you try to pick it up? Do you see the menu for what can be done?

For Trading Warehouse have you tried going to the Super Facility tool under the Trading Warehouse one to update to a new Super Facility? The last one I see is December 13th. You need to update every Monday.

For the facility you can't find you will need to report this to Support as there isn't anything we can do about this through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.