View Single Post
Old Apr 14 2018, 11:52 PM

I have played this game pretty much from the beginning. I loved it!!! It gave me the freedom to be as active as I had the time to be. I am however getting more and more frustrated with it over the last couple yrs. I have a somewhat limited time to play the game and I think this considered I am doing a good job keeping up most of the time but as the days and months go by I fall a bit further behind. Just as an example the chains quest that starts on Wed. at midnight. I will work my butt off getting my facilities filled, help neighbors when I can, etc. and I will start out on the 3rd or 4th day at about 3 or 4 spot and as I keep working thru the week at the same pace (every free minute I have) by the time the game ends I am at the 7th or 8th spot and there are different farmers listed than were not on there 3 days ago. I wish I had the time to play 24/7 but I have a real life a home and family to care for. I have notice that a lot of the players are retired and have nothing else to do so can do that but I don't and I feel the game is somewhat stacked against me. You say I am matched with farmers with similar abilities but I do question that. The biggest complaint I have is the price of expanding farms. It takes about a month to save up coins to expand one expansion the prices are so high. I don't understand how others can do it. I do buy farm cash (max) every month sometimes 2x. and must use that to buy the facilities saving farm expansions for coins. I think that is a pretty fair amount to spend real money on, definitely more than other farmers spend. I will continue to play as much as I have time for and do the best I can but I really needed to vent on this as I am sure I am not the only one feeling this way. There are other examples I could use but I think these pretty much get my point across. Your prices are too high and with the millions of players the developers are making millions on this game. How about giving your supporters a bit of a break here?