View Single Post
Old Jun 03 2018, 04:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
I think there is something wrong with the way you decide who is in your neighborhood chain. It seems that it is the same 3 or 4 neighbors who keep winning the farm cash. I usually end up in 8, 9, or 10 place. I would be nice to win a couple farm cash a couple times a yr. I put in 4 or 5 hrs a day working the farm and beginning to think it is not as much fun as it use to be when everyone had a fair chance to win. At first you were in chains with friends at approximately the same chance to win. Think you need to find a way to make the chains a little more fair.
Hi craftyoldlady,
The developers did announce that they are working on some changes to how the contest will work, but have not released the changes yet. How the teams are chosen for the contests is to try to compete against those with the same amount or as close as it is possible to the same number of facilities. From that it depends on how many neigfhbors you have in your team and how much work all of those do to help each other.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.