View Single Post
Old Jan 13 2016, 10:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfedwards View Post
"sorry the farm where i had asked you for help is now private so the facilities in there are temporarily inaccessible".....this is rude...whats wrong with using the job has expired-no problem....you go to help not to be rude to
Hi jfedwards,

What's rude about it? What it's telling you is the farm owner has posted from a farm with facilities on and then made the farm private, which means you can't work those facilites unless you have the dispatched trains and they have facilites on other farms. If the job has recently been posted it is likely NOT expired which is why you won't get that message. Had the farm been made private BEFORE they tried to post, they would have seen a message telling them that posting from facilities on that farm was temporarily disabled as it was private.

I doubt that the farm owner has realized that what they have done is stopping you from working those facilites. All you can do is let them know what has happened so they can make the farm public again or they can post from facilties that are on public farms, then you will be able to work those farms.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.