Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Apr 12 2022, 06:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvchick95 View Post
This may have been asked, and I just over looked it. but once I upgrade a tool - say I have the work bench and upgrade it to the Turbo workbench, Can I just drop that on a farm some where or does it have to stay in my storage and take up valuable space? Better Yet is it able to be sold since I have the upgraded version?
Hi atvchick,
I moved your post to the thread about tools.
For the tools for the facility loading, no you do not need to keep the previous tool in your storage, however please note that tools do not take space in your item storage. So they do not take away spots for other items you want to store.
Also tools used for working crops you do need to keep those as you have to have those for purchasing any additional upgrades that come out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.