Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 08 2022, 06:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
I feel really bad for the mods of this forum. None of this is their fault, they have been great at making sure we get the information as soon as they do. they have answered questions they best they can. They have farms as well and are probably MORE frustrated than we are, we just have farms to handle they have farms and hundreds of angry farmers....so sit back read a book, watch a movie, find a pattern to create your next farm, do something but waiting for things that we have no control over is kind of silly and it is certainly is pointless. Sending angry emails to fb is a bad idea, taking frustrations out on mods and expecting them to know the answers is unfair. This is OUT of ALL OF CONTROL, it is up to facebook now to approve changes and flip that switch if they refuse than maybe the team will look at another platform but for now deal with one thing at a time.
Thank you! And +10. I really had no idea FT was so popular with pre-teens. "Is it back yet?! Is it BACK YET?!" Does it load? No? Then it's not!

My FB feed is filled with FT friends complaining and calling for action. Just chill and find something else to do. If you haven't learned by now that FB cares nothing for user problems, I guess you've never had a one!

While I'd like to get the game back, I'd like even more for all the drama to come to an end.