Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 07 2022, 10:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
I have sent an email to FB and your comment " It was not something that Farm Town initiated nor are the developers going to explain any of it here." I guess you should not be speaking on their behalf If FT is in breach of something do you not think it should be disclosed? Either way, always someone hiding behind the fence so to speak Have a fantastic weekend
Hi Nettie,
These were security updates requested/required by Facebook recently for all apps using Facebook to add. Farm Town is one of the apps on Facebook and had to make all the changes of which one of the changes did not pass by Facebook. That is why the delay on getting the app back activated.

Farm Town was not in "breach" as you say of any previous security requirements. If you want to know what they requested be added then again I say ask Facebook, but I doubt they will answer you. Talking about security steps in public only gives the hackers a way to know what steps have been taken so they can then circumvent them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.