View Single Post
Old Jun 30 2016, 04:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassi2m View Post
I have a temporary work around for not seeing the factories from the store. choose the fac, with it in hand, change farms, change back to original farm and drop on ground, wah lah it's there. I am helping a friend, in his account with redesigning and cannot see them as soon as I select them from the store. I came in to see if others had posted, and sure enough, they have. Ok, hope this helps ya'll out until the devs get this one little issue sorted. As for the lakes and ponds, I reported it to Rob T yesterday, each time I click on one to rotate it, place on ground, it is situated. Once I pick it up with design (green glove) to layer it, it changes direction to the direction that I do not wish. So for now, am just placing those waters on outside of farm and will come back and design those after that bug is lined out.
Cathy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassi2m View Post
Temporary Fix for Getting things on farm from Store if you cannot see them. (not storage, it is not working from storage, am trying different methods - nothing is working yet).

Open Store > buy item, in my case, buying a few extra coin facilities. I cannot see them, but I know they are in my hand. How you ask? When I change farms, I see the item in my hand, I return to original farm and it is there, now I can see it, while on the original farm, in my hand, therefore, I drop it and can work with it.

I can now grab trees from my storage with the multi planter. yay Maybe a temporary fix but better than nothing.

I am in a friends account designing/rearranging for him when these problems started. I hit play and I am no longer having these problems. Here is his link to the farm that I am currently working on.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9748&farm_ix=9

His family is not awake yet so I can't call to get his password for slashkey and I forgot it so I logged in with mine please tell Rob T., Taz D if you can. Ty will check CR's pond rotation issue now. Ponds are not seen coming out of storage, even changing farms, they will not come out of storage at all, I tossed a fac in storage and could not remove it. So it seems I can buy and see facs/clients from the store using above method and now can get trees out of storage using above mentioned method. Hope it helps someone get by until they get this fixed.
Cathy
Hi Cathy

Firstly thanks for the info and hard work testing things out.
Just a note of caution with regard to storing facilities/buying invisible items - I personally would double-check what this weeks Neighbourhood Chains facilities are before storing any facility and be wary off buying anything 'invisible' that costs FC until we have more details from the Devs.

Re your non-rotating lake - that is one of the known fishing bugs that the Devs are hoping to have fixed by Monday .

Thanks again
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)