View Single Post
Old Jun 30 2016, 04:12 AM

Temporary Fix for Getting things on farm from Store if you cannot see them. (not storage, it is not working from storage, am trying different methods - nothing is working yet).

Open Store > buy item, in my case, buying a few extra coin facilities. I cannot see them, but I know they are in my hand. How you ask? When I change farms, I see the item in my hand, I return to original farm and it is there, now I can see it, while on the original farm, in my hand, therefore, I drop it and can work with it.

I can now grab trees from my storage with the multi planter. yay Maybe a temporary fix but better than nothing.

I am in a friends account designing/rearranging for him when these problems started. I hit play and I am no longer having these problems. Here is his link to the farm that I am currently working on.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9748&farm_ix=9

His family is not awake yet so I can't call to get his password for slashkey and I forgot it so I logged in with mine please tell Rob T., Taz D if you can. Ty will check CR's pond rotation issue now. Ponds are not seen coming out of storage, even changing farms, they will not come out of storage at all, I tossed a fac in storage and could not remove it. So it seems I can buy and see facs/clients from the store using above method and now can get trees out of storage using above mentioned method. Hope it helps someone get by until they get this fixed.
Cathy