View Single Post
Old Apr 02 2019, 02:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Won't let me post in Feedback

For some reason, I'm not allowed to post in feedback. Perhaps you can move this there for me.

I am a long term FT player. I do spend money on green dollars. Usually for gifts for a family member most recently this March. Haven't actually played in about 2 years. Decided to pass some time as I'm do for a change and actually play.

The first two Quests I received are not completable unless I spend $32 and then $30 worth green dollars. I have $9 after going up a couple of levels.

I can understand this is a business. I don't understand how your business plan to recapture previous players interests is to bombard them with things they can't do unless they spend more real life money. Like really, 53 levels in a week to earn enough green dollars to be able to try to complete 8 quests in time to earn 3 at best. Who knows how many more facilities will need to be bought for the remaining 6 possible quests. Not very enticing in my books.

Guess your just not that interested in having me return. i'll try again in another couple years... Maybe.