View Single Post
Old Mar 12 2019, 11:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I'm just about ready to give up on co-op quests. It used to be that lots of my neighbors did them, but that number has steadily declined. I used to be able to get 2 FC almost every week for doing them, but now I'm starting to feel lucky if I can get 1 FC per week. When I put on stickies, few of my neighbors help. And it doesn't help that there are so many ingredients that are used for very few products, and thus are very hard to come by.

Some of the big new features you've added (e.g. Super Facilities) just seem too complicated, time-consuming, and besides that they aren't a way to gain extra Farm Cash.

I don't have any specific suggestions, but I would like to either see a way to make co-op quests easier to complete, or some other way added to obtain Farm Cash. I almost always manage to get 2 FC from completing regular quests, but I miss what I used to get from the co-op quests.
Hi Earlgrey,
As you do not have any suggestions in this post I have moved it to the General Feedback about quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.