View Single Post
Old Sep 21 2016, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorns4me View Post
I have to say I am becoming extremely annoyed to be done out the ability to enjoy either the co-operative or the normal quests due to the fact that in the past week most of those quests have been CODED for facilities that cost FC.

Please do not try to tell me this is random.... too many to be random. Too much greed requiring players to spend money. I'm a pensioner.. I have more important things to spend my money on.
I had a quest recently that required four FC facilities to complete the quest . That required spending 140 FC. I let it lapse. I can see requiring one or maybe two FC facilities for one quest but not four.

Another problem I have is not one of my co-op quests matches or even comes close to what my neighbors are doing so there have been at least three this week that have lapsed because I couldn't buy the ingredients nor could I ask for them because I either had no help notes or not enough notes. This is unfair. How can you complete quests if you don't have reasonable access to what you need?