View Single Post
Old Jul 07 2015, 10:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer YoMomma View Post
Thanks Taz, such a pity the ft aren't organised, its very disappointing, especially to those of us who have invested real cash into this game. a 2-3 month wait for more levels when the last 25 were cleared within a week, I wonder what on earth they were thinking as I'm sure they knew well before now that much higher levels were needed far sooner than the so called improvements, its also very frustrating not to be able to contact the founders of ft, however they choose not to be contactable, not to mention accountable, and that does not fill me with optimism, hope, or happy warm content feelings.
Thanks for listening
I realise and forgive ft though it will take a lot more to forget such a tense time!
What on earth will become of us.
BTW, I do not use the earn farm cash feature as it is overrun with viruses, I already buy enough farm cash so the cash earned by levels is relied on primarily to make the game worthwhile, and yes I did mention via quests, though if I continue with the game I at the very least, expect to be treated with some compunction, I am sure it would be imperative to any player so they can make a conscious decision about actually investing any further in the game, particularly farm cash for leveling up.
Hi YoMomma,
I think you are mistaken. You can contact Farm Town through Support, or make a Suggestion or help post here in the forums. If the programmers were to spend all their time answering phone calls or emails from players who think they have to talk directly to them, then nothing would get done at all and any release of new items would be uch longer getting released.
If you have encountered a virus or malware in the Earn Cash offers then you need to let TrialPay, who are the ones who run those offers for Facebook and Slashkey,know about it by clicking on Help in that tab. I have never heard of anyone getting a virus or even a malware from those offers.
I am moving this conversation to the General Feedback as it is no longer pertaining to questions about the game functions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.