View Single Post
Old Mar 15 2012, 03:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendajj View Post
OH WOW i did the hire friends for farm cash and received 30 in total i tried to send to more friends some had trouble sending or getting in to work my farms to get there's but i had a few that it was working for and i have to admit it didn't always work like it was suppose to for me all the time...BUT SWEET i can use those 30 FC. What i want to know is this a one time thing or is it going to be a regular thing? Some people have told me you can get 30 FC ever 30 days and some have said it is a one time shot...no matter 30 FC is awesome but would be great to get it once a month... that's one facility almost a month
It is a one time thing. You can also earn 30 FC by others sending you the offer too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.