Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi cjbraswell,
The details are in the first post of this thread. The notice was not put up over your farms earlier because it was an early release of just a few things before Christmas. Now that the majority of the release is done now then the notice was put up.
so there was no new release last night, just a late notification, jez, i missed out on the festivities i could have enjoyed 9 days ago, such a shame i got notified late.

what are shea nuts and how long does it take to get them, if it is under 9 days, i could have had them for what i need them for, but because i was not notified of the update, i am now left to play catch up? does not seem fair, today is the first day i was told i needed them in my ingredient planner, so i feel i have been cheated in having some ready. 3 days tree? really, and it has been 9 days, could have had then harvested twice now, and the meadow crop? another thing i have been cheated out of, please, from now on if you release a new update, let the people know, not everyone hangs out in the forums, i play the game i don't hang out in the forum, so i have been cheated of trees and crops i could have had ready for my facilities, but now i have to wait 3 days....tsk, tsk on informing, some christmas present you guys gave us.

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by cjbraswell; Dec 29 2017 at 04:25 AM.