View Single Post
Old Aug 25 2017, 03:22 AM

Hi all, awesome update (bit costly when both hubby and wife play separately) but I do have an opinion I would like to share and by all means you can move it to the appropriate forum if need be...;

First off, thanks for the update and once again delivering the Best game on Facebook... I have been a 'farmer' since way back dot when we had to do everything manually one by one and I for one will always keep up with the game changes but I do feel for those who are either just starting out on lower levels or those who cannot for whatever reason afford to be able to spend $$ each month to keep up.. I know the amount of real money I have invested in my farms and as well my hubby and can understand when people have a whinge or a moan about the costs... BUT farmers there are 2 sides to every story and you have to remember this is a FREE game if you want it to be... the choice is always yours, conceding without some of the FC facilities you cannot always fully participate in some of the Quests.. but it does still come back to personal choice..

I am sure whilst it is free to us, there must be costs involved with the servers and the developer costs (please correct me if I am wrong) I do see both sides of the coin so to speak.. spare a thought for anyone just starting out coz I do see of lot of new players give up once they realize there is a big $ cost involved. Whilst there will always be the devoted or addicted, it is time to be addressing the issue of costing...

The game has changed so much since inception... the tools etc are awesome. From reading comments in the forum the Devs are always under pressure to come up with something new to satisfy a demand but maybe it is time to step back, make sure everything is working at 100% and players need to accept there might not always be a monthly update with heaps of new stuff.