View Single Post
Old Feb 06 2015, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarsh View Post
I agree with all of the above comments. I played FT years ago(15 or so) and had a lot of $purchases on my farm. Quit playing and recently got a notice from FB to play again. They gave me my farm with one small tool I had purchased, all of the others where not there, and 3 neighbors listed, I had dozens. So I have started over, but not in position to put $into game. I have been doing quests and trying to earn $ that way, but lately they always have some facility I do not own, and they do not drop off quests list for many days. I am about ready to quit again. Too frustrating, and it should be fun.
Hi smarsh,
First thing is Farm Town has not been around but 6 years this month.
Did you possibly start under a new Facebook account when you came back? If you did then that is why you didn't get but the one tool you are given to start with and 1 farm. If that is not the case did you contact Support about this to see if they could check your account to see why you didn't get everything back that you had before?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.